The Creative Couch’s covers are a point of pride for us – use a comfortable, soft, and super durable weave that actively repels liquid! Even more impressive than that, is the (lack of) maintenance.
The covers are designed to be cleaned right on the foam – so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of unzipping and re-stuffing your foam cushions, simply wipe or dust bust clean. As a secondary option, our covers are machine washable, however, you must follow the exact care instructions below, if you do choose to put them in the wash.
- Remove your covers carefully from the foam, they do come with a handy zipper, so you can unzip easily.
- Machine wash your covers on cold
- Use a delicate detergent, as you would use for wool sweater (woolite, tide zero, or sensitive)
- Please do not put in the dryer, hang flat to dry.
- Once fully dry, re-stuff your cushions with utmost care. We have some diy tips on our foam shop website on how to stuff your cushions like a pro. Read more.